- General electronics youtube links
- How to use the Circuit Playground Express (circuit design and coding)
- How to use Arduino (circuit design and coding)
Want to step up your electronics game? Try taking on these challenges to test your skills. Challenges generally go from easy to hard.
Operation and Safety Test
Passing the test is required before you use electronics in the DTech Lab. Please take a look at the guides and the electronics safety "do and don'ts"
Please take these tests before using the soldering iron. You must pass with 100% and email the score to email@example.com
- Kinetic artwork that moves, spins, transports things (like marbles)
- Electronic instrument symphony
- All house members make an electronic instrument and play them together to form a song
- Mini-robot war
- Make at least two mini-robots that race or fight each other
- LED light show
- Make a sign that integrates LED lights and programmable electronics
- All members must design a component of the sign / light sho